Since our inception in 2007, the AEGIS Diffference has been to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We accomplish this by incorporating three core principles to benefit of our clients; resulting in a customer friendly, high quality and effective service that is respected and appreciated.
1. Combining external and internal active management techniques.
- AEGIS personnel working at our clients’ sites are managed jointly by both the client and company management. This allows for improved site specific training, active prevention measures, immediate incident reaction, and visible response.
- Open communication and trust between our clients and AEGIS management is essential. We accomplish this by developing personal and professional relationships together. Management makes themselves available to work at client’s sites, visit and inspect operations, and meet as needed to continuously improve the quality of our service.
- AEGIS employee selection is network based, with minimal outside recruiting. This creates a sense of ownership for new staff holding seasoned employees accountable for those they bring to the company. All employees are held to the same high standards for both their technical and customer service
- Our streamlined management structure allows for employees to operate autonomously, allowing them to rise to a professional level while still maintaining operational, logistical, and training support. As of September 2011, we are proud to say our turnover is minimal, with employees working an average of over three years for AEGIS.
2. We see many of our services much like that of an insurance policy.
Take for example an auto insurance policy in which you carry the California: state minimum limits of $15,000 for injury or death of one person per accident, $30,000 for injury or death of two or more people per accident, and $5,000 for any property damage per accident. Having an insurance policy like this allows you to drive a car on the road, but in today’s litigious society, one accident and not only will the policy limits be exhausted, but you will be personally held responsible for every dime in excess.
Security services are very similar to insurance. It may make fiscal sense to contract at a reduced price for security services and hope you don’t get into an accident, but when you do, and just like car accidents, it’s bound to happen sooner or later, you want protection you can count on. AEGIS Private Security provides only carefully screened, professional customer service based staff for every client contract. We do this because when that incident occurs, you’ll be counting on us to mitigate and respond in an effective and efficient manner.
3. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
There is a common misconception police officers are the best choice for security work. While that may be true for some, AEGIS Private Security stresses prevention to our employees rather than reaction. Police Officers are trained in the art of reaction. A call comes in, they respond, taking a report because the incident has settled, help resolve it once it has already started, or call for backup because it has gotten worse.
Prevention is reiterated to our staff each and every shift. We use active observation including listening, looking, smelling, personal interaction and dynamic customer service to gauge and avert to situations, hazards and incidents before they happen. When prevention fails, our staff is ready and willing to respond in an appropriate fashion.
AEGIS Private Security & Investigations: Our mission is to identify, meet, and exceed our clients’ security, investigation, training, and consulting expectations.