Threat management is activity directed towards the locating, assessing, evaluating, measuring of viability of, and ultimately mitigating threats to an acceptable level. In some cases the threats may be dismissed due to inability to execute. In other cases, threats may escalate preventative measures to include fortified infrastructure, increased staffing, and adjustment of plans. Threats can come from client activity, associates, accidents, natural causes, human error, and intentional acts. Companies and individuals can minimize exposure to potential threats by implementing a near real time threat management solution and conducting a full analysis of their security program.
AEGIS Security & Investigations provides threat management services across a broad spectrum of clients. These clients can range from celebrities and VIPs, to corporate, educational, industrial, and institutional. There are numerous factors to consider before any analysis begins including the actual, perceived, and likelihood of specific threats.
AEGIS conducts thorough protective intelligence investigations of all factors relevant to assessing vulnerabilities and potential threats. Analysis includes reviews of:
- Near real time social media keyword tracking
- Near real time review of secondary potential sources of risk
- Near real time geo-political event tracking
- Near real time current events consideration
- Pre-travel advance and contingency planning
After identifying threats, AEGIS security consultants may recommend specific instructions to mitigate threats to an acceptable level of risk. We will assist through all levels of implementation if required. Our cross functional analysis and end-to-end support differentiates from other firms by allowing us to manage the entire process from inception through full scale deployment and operation, all while supporting core business strategies of high ROI, open communication, and efficiency.
AEGIS Security & Investigations specializes in high end, customer service focused security, investigative, training, and consulting solutions. Since our inception in 2007, our goal has been to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We accomplish this by actively utilizing both internal and external active management techniques and focusing our services tuned to our clients’ hierarchy of needs, resulting in a high quality service our clients and employees appreciate and respect.
- High net-worth individuals
- Celebrties, VIPs, and business executives
- Government entities foreign and domestic
- Corporate and satellite offices
- Religious institutions and places of worship including Jewish temples, churches and mosques
- Individuals experiencing a threat
- Entertainment and production companies