The primary function of an PTOC Security Agent is customer service, prevention of crime and creating a visible deterrence. Security Agents assist with the functions of physical and personal security and safety measures for clients and the general public and protect property from theft or damage. Other duties may include access control, list management, crowd control, emergency response, searching, law, policy, and regulation enforcement. May stand post or be a rover as assigned.
PTOC Security Agents typically work as needed 12-20 hours a week (mostly weekend nights) and are offered full time positions once fully vetted.
Our security personnel are professionals operating at the same level most company’s supervisors. Requiring minimal direction, our staff efficiently and effectively provide a scalable full complement of security services tailored to meet our clients’ individual needs. No job too small or too big, each and every client receives the highest standard of service. Our job is to have the best interest of our clients in how we speak, act, and operate. We see many of the services we provide much like an insurance policy under the assumption that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- 1 year+ experience in high end security (military and/or law enforcement, hotel or corporate security, retail loss prevention, nightclubs/doormen, lounges, etc)
- Valid government issued driver’s license
- Social Security Card
- A GED or High School Diploma / Transcript
- Associates Degree or some verifiable college (preferred)
- Valid California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services Guard Card – CHECK IF YOU ARE CURRENT
- Have access to reliable transportation, a cell phone that receives text messages and has access to the internet as well as an email address
- Own a black business suit, black & white button down dress shirt, black tie, belt, socks, and dress shoes
- Be physically capable to stand for periods up to 12 hours for posted or foot patrols and perform the functions of an officer with reasonable accommodation.
PTOC Security Agents start 20%+ higher than the industry average. Promotional opportunities may be available for the right individuals.
Shifts are available in the Greater Los Angeles Area including Culver City, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Pasadena, Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks, Burbank, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Northridge, Santa Clarita, Chatsworth, and Downtown LA.