AEGIS provides emergency security services to support our clients in their time of need directly throughout California and via partners across the country and around the world. Fully trained, industry respected, and field tested security professionals stand ready to serve. Supported closely by our operations team via our web-based command and control systems, our autonomously operating security agents receive as needed briefs, situational awareness updates, and guidance to better prepare our clients in navigating their environment. AEGIS creates and executes solutions for our clients to accomplish their specific safety and security objectives.
- Armed Security Officers wearing highly visible uniforms
- Unarmed Security Officer wearing highly visible uniforms
- Plain Clothes & Suit/Tie Security Agents
- Off Duty / Retired Police
- Close Protection Agents / Bodyguards
Incidents prompting a need for emergency coverage may include burglaries, structural damage, security system or fire system maintenance, environmental catalysts, civil unrest incidents, etc.
AEGIS Security & Investigations specializes in high end, customer service focused security, investigative, training, and consulting solutions. Since our inception in 2007, our goal has been to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We accomplish this by actively utilizing both internal and external active management techniques and focusing our services tuned to our clients’ hierarchy of needs, resulting in a high quality service our clients and employees appreciate and respect. We value professionalism, reliability, and prevention versus reaction and implement field tested steps to avert incidents before they occur. AEGIS Security & Investigations is fully insured and is licensed by the State of California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
To identify, meet, and exceed our clients’ security, investigation, training, and consulting expectations. Our goal is to provide provide a high quality service in partnership with our clients designed to build and maintain a comprehensive security program.
We see many of the services we provide much like an insurance policy under the assumption that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- Armed/unarmed close protection security agents & off duty/retired police officers
- Access control and perimeter monitoring
- Advanced vulnerability and threat assessments
- Security systems design and integration
- Near real-time threat management and social media tracking
- Fully retained security consulting services
- Private investigations including bug sweeps, business intelligence, and harassment mitigation
- Travel facilitation, route establishment, emergency management and contingency planning
- Estate and business protection teams if required
- Customized site specific post orders
- Scalable staff for events, fundraisers, and private parties
- Choice of uniformed, all black attire, plain clothes, or suit and tie
AEGIS’ close protection services rely heavily on planning and assessment. Our working theory is that reaction can only be as good as preparation.
To manage our staff, we deploy a full service web-based command and control system to train, dispatch, brief, monitor, and respond to our staff and client’s remotely. Supported by off-site operations managers and field operations supervisors, AEGIS performs at level that is more effective, efficient, and responsive than other security companies.
Our security personnel are professionals operating at the same level as most company’s supervisors. Requiring minimal direction, our staff efficiently and effectively provide a scalable full complement of security services tailored to meet our clients’ individual needs. No job too small or too big, each and every client receives the highest standard of service. With our staff’s combined background in private security, law enforcement, close protection, the military, and business, we can assure you we have your best interest in how we operate.