An effective security camera, alarm system, access control, and emergency alert system will not only provide a valuable passive deterrence against breach of law and policy, but helps manage emergencies and assists in the investigation when breaches are committed. Enhancing these systems with 24/7 remote guard monitoring with 2 way audio, 24/7 alarm monitoring, and 24/7 access control monitoring multiplies the effectiveness of an on-site security program. These systems all record on-site or in the cloud for easy manipulation of recorded footage, logs, and reports for transferring to flash drives and portable media.
AEGIS Security & Investigations assists clients in designing and sourcing systems that integrate within their broader safety, security, and emergency plan. Prior to calling camera or alarm contractors to install new systems or upgrade existing hardware, working with a security systems consultant can frame considerations and provide a higher return on the investment.
Our process is broad enough to take in to account hazards / all crimes but detailed enough to be customized for every client.
Step 1: Conduct a security systems assessment including cameras, alarms, access control systems, hardware, equipment, etc.
Step 2: Evaluate and improve the existing standard operating procedures and emergency action plans coupled with how the security and camera systems/equipment fulfill the needs to those plans.
Step 3: Design enhanced security systems through a phased collaborate working group session with our clients.
Step 4: Identify potential vendors, draft an RFP, and guide the client through the procurement process as a subject matter expert.
Step 5: Project manage the physical security updates and security systems integration.
AEGIS Security & Investigations specializes in high end, customer service focused security, investigative, training, and consulting solutions. Since our inception in 2007, our goal has been to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We accomplish this by actively utilizing both internal and external active management techniques and focusing our services tuned to our clients’ hierarchy of needs, resulting in a high quality service our clients and employees appreciate and respect.
- High net worth individuals and their families
- Government entities foreign and domestic
- Corporate and satellite offices
- Public, private and charter elementary, middle and high schools, colleges and universities
- Property management and HOAs
- Hotels and resorts
- Shipping and distribution centers
- Religious institutions and places of worship including Jewish temples, churches and mosques
- Manufacturing plants
- Theaters, public events, shopping malls
- Law firms and attorneys
- Retail and wholesale businesses
- Venues, restaurants, clubs and lounges
- Individuals experiencing a threat
- Entertainment and production companies
- Soft services companies including landscaping, janitorial and maintenance