Corporate investigations are unique in the world of private investigation, as they often require an extensive background in business operations, accounting and finance, forensic and audit experience, information technology and human resources. Having assembled subject matter experts and professional investigative generalists, AEGIS Security & Investigations is perfectly situated to provide the best commercial and industrial services available. Our goal is to provide a high return on investment by providing high quality, efficient, and effective services, exceeding our client’s expectations.
AEGIS Security & Investigations specializes in high end, customer service focused security, investigative, training, and consulting solutions. Since our inception in 2007, our goal has been to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We accomplish this by actively utilizing both internal and external active management techniques and focusing our services tuned to our clients’ hierarchy of needs, resulting in a high quality service our clients and employees appreciate and respect. Our goal is to provide a high return on investment by providing high quality, efficient, and effective services, exceeding our client’s expectations. AEGIS Security & Investigations is fully insured and is licensed by the State of California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
To identify, meet, and exceed our clients’ security, investigation, training, and consulting expectations. Our goal is to provide provide a high quality service in partnership with our clients designed to accomplish their investigative needs discreetly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Surveillance, counter surveillance & intelligence gathering
- Market analysis and competitor analysis (clients, price, differentiation, services offered, etc)
- Fraud, theft, loss control and embezzlement investigations
- Interview and interrogation of employees, witnesses and suspects
- Pre-employment screening
- Accident and workers compensation investigations
- Personal injury investigations
- Safety inspections by in-house Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals
- Civil and criminal research, pre-litigation investigation, legal preparation
- Courtroom statements and expert witness testimony
- Subpoena service, legal and critical document delivery
- Electronic eaves dropping detection (debugging) of both covert audio and camera equipment
- Sexual harassment investigations
- Extensive civil and criminal background searches including but not limited to: misdemeanors, felonies, infractions, domestic violence, non-violent and violent crimes, property ownership, current and historical addresses, date of birth, aliases (aka), marriage records, divorce records, birth and death records, relatives search, neighbors search, fictitious business names (DBAs), limited liabliity partnerships, corporate records, tax liens, notice of default, state issued licenses (most states), sex offender check, social networking information which may include Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, etc, real-time booking information, arrest & incarceration information, phone number locate, reverse phone number trace