AEGIS has been chosen as one of a select few authorized providers of Knightscope autonomous security robots.
Costs for these systems is typically about half the cost of what a human security officer costs; and they don’t sleep. These robots can be deployed in stationary locations (ingress/egress points), indoors, or outdoors. They can function fully autonomously and be monitored in real time via the integrated KSOC cloud based portal. Operating alone or in conjunction with a human security teams, Knightscope security robots are the force multiplier that fill gaps in security and keeps businesses and communities safe.
AEGIS Security & Investigations provides these autonomous security robots throughout the continental United States via our partnership with Knightscope.
- Assignable Routes and Waypoints
- Quad Automatic License Plate Recognition
- Parking Enforcement Analytics
- Strobe Light and Color-Configurable LED Lights
- Custom Broadcast Messaging
- Two-Way Live Intercom
- Live Audio and Autonomous Conversation Capabilities
- Human Detection
- Automatic Signal Detection
- Thermal Scanning
- RFID Badge Reader
- 360 Degree On Demand Live Video
- Up to 4k Ultra HD 360 Degree Video
- Up to 30 days Data Storage
- Cellular Connectivity with Data Plan
- Unlimited Live Video Streaming (with WiFi connection)
- Nationwide Deployment Capability with Setup and Configuration
- 24×7 Operation with Autonomous Charging
- Custom Decals and Markings
- Standard Monitoring Area Signage
- Browser-based User Interface (KSOC) for Multiple Authorized Client Users
- 24/7 Network Monitoring and Support
- On-Site Maintenance and Support
- Forensics Support
- Unlimited Software and Firmware Upgrades
- Eligible Hardware Upgrades
The autonomous security vehicle, K7, is currently in development. The vehicle will be capable of operating outdoors and in varying environments.