Special event security is need specific and different every time. Each occasion our personnel are dispatched into the field, they may be at a different location, with different clients, interacting with diverse people, and in entirely unique environments. Our event security solutions are flexible enough to adapt to changes in season, type of event, and clientele. Reliability, professionalism, and ability to adapt and react in a dynamic setting are a must. Our staff functions as our clients’ front line customer service personnel in addition to security, maintaining positive relationships and creating new ones. AEGIS Security & Investigations creates and executes solutions for our clients to accomplish their event specific safety and security objectives.
AEGIS Security & Investigations specializes in high end, customer service focused security, investigative, training, and consulting solutions. Since our inception in 2007, our goal has been to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We accomplish this by actively utilizing both internal and external active management techniques and focusing our services tuned to our clients’ hierarchy of needs, resulting in a high quality service our clients and employees appreciate and respect. We value professionalism, reliability, and prevention versus reaction and implement field tested steps to avert incidents before they occur. AEGIS Security & Investigations is fully insured and is licensed by the State of California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
To identify, meet, and exceed our clients’ security, investigation, training, and consulting expectations. Our goal is to provide provide a high quality service in partnership with our clients designed to build and maintain a comprehensive security program.
Our security personnel are professionals operating at the same level as most company’s supervisors. Requiring minimal direction, our staff efficiently and effectively provide a scalable full complement of security services tailored to meet our clients’ individual needs. No job too small or too big, each and every client receives the highest standard of service. With our staff’s combined background in private security, law enforcement, close protection, the military, and business, we can assure you we have your best interest in how we operate. We see many of the services we provide much like an insurance policy under the assumption that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
We deploy a full service web-based command and control system to train, dispatch, brief, monitor, and respond to our staff and clients remotely. Supported by off-site operations managers and field operations supervisors, AEGIS performs at level that is more effective, efficient, and responsive than other security companies.
We see many of the services we provide much like an insurance policy under the assumption that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Services May Include:
- Armed and unarmed security, off duty police officers
- Security assessment upon arrival or in advance
- Standardized event security procedures
- Site supervisors, posted and patrolling security agents
- Access / perimeter control and line management
- List and VIP management
- ID check, pat down search and metal detecting
- Enforcement of law, rules, and regulations
- Scalable staff depending on event type, size and location
- Mobile radio communication and metal detecting equipment rentals
- Temporary patrol car placement
- Daily shift confirmation
- Mass notification to replace, add, or change personnel
- Direct line to management
- Choice of uniformed, all black attire, or suit and tie
- Hotels & resorts
- Banquet halls and event halls
- Event spaces
- Promotional events, business, and PR events
- TV and film wrap parties and premiers
- Private events and private parties
- Birthday, wedding, bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah, sweet sixteen and quiceniera celebrations
- Block parties
AEGIS Security & Investigations: Our mission is to identify, meet, and exceed our clients’ security, investigation, training, and consulting expectations.